Current Reviews in Clinical Anesthesia®
- How do I log on to my account?
Go to www.currentreviews.com. Notice there is a log in area on the right hand side of the page. Fill in your subscriber ID ( CA12345 or ID12345 ) and pin to gain access to your account.
- How do I get a pin number?
You can call our office or send an email to request a pin #.
- Can I change my pin number?
Pin numbers can be changed once you are logged in.
- When are certificates issued?
Certificates are issued once a year in January. If you need a certificate earlier you can contact our office to request one.
- Can I access the lessons online?
Yes! To access material you must first accept our User Agreement that can be found under the menu options on the left hand side of the web page. Lessons are available online under Take My Exams.
- How do I get a replacement for a lesson I have misplaced?
Replacement issues can be purchased from our subscription department for a cost of $5 per copy.
- How many credits is one passed exam worth?
Each exam is worth 1.5 credits.
- Can I retake an exam that was previously failed?
- Do I need to renew my subscription to complete lessons already purchased?
No, you do not need to renew your subscription to complete exams from a previous subscription. Please note that the only limitation is that of the expiration date on each lesson, which is located on the cover of each lesson.
- How can I obtain a receipt?
To obtain receipts of your purchase to Current Reviews you can login to your account at www.currentreviews.com using your subscriber number and pin. Receipts can be found in "My Payment History" from the subscriber menu.