Current Reviews for Nurse Anesthetists®
- How do I log on to my account?
Go to www.currentreviews.com. Fill in your subscriber ID ( NA12345 ) and pin into the login area on the top right of the page.
- How do I get a pin number?
You can call our office or send an email to request a pin #.
- Can I change my pin number?
Pin numbers can be changed once you are logged in under "Change my PIN#"
- How often are the credits reported to the AANA, and/or CE Broker ?
Credits are reported to the AANA every Friday. Credits are electronically reported monthly to the CE Broker.
- When are certificates issued?
Certificates are issued once a year in August. If you need a certificate earlier you can contact our office to request one.
- Can I access the lesons online?
Yes! To access material you must first accept our User Agreement that can be found under the menu options on the left hand side of the web page. Lessons are available online under Lesson Library. Exams are available under Available Exams.
- How do I get a replacement for a lesson I have misplaced?
Replacement issues can be purchased from our subscription department for a cost of $5 per copy.
- How many credits is one passed exam worth?
Each exam is worth 1 Class A CE credit.
- Can I retake an exam that was previously failed?
No, the AANA does not allow subscribers to retake an exam. Please be sure to go over all answers, volume and lesson numbers carefully before submission.
- Do I need to renew my subscription to complete lessons already purchased?
No, you do not need to renew your subscription to complete exams from a previous subscription. Please note that the only limitation is that of the expiration date on each lesson, which is located on the cover of each lesson.
- How can I obtain a receipt?
To obtain receipts of your purchase to Current Reviews you can login to your account at www.currentreviews.com using your subscriber number and pin. Receipts can be found in "My Payment History" from the subscriber menu.